“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
Rat Pack Group will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
We may store and collect your personal information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to provide a service to you.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
Rat Pack Group may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
Rat Pack Group may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. We will do this without further notification to yourself.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Rat Pack Group and associated websites, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These countries may include, but not limited to, New Zealand, The United States of America, England, and Canada due to the nature of cloud services.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us, either through email, postal mail or by phone, please let us know by sending us an email at [email protected]atpackgroup.com.au
Please note that such requests may take up to six to eight weeks to become effective. In addition, if you ask us to remove your name and address from our email or postal mailing lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not mail" file to ensure that we can honor your request. Please also note that when you make a purchase, we will send you an email to confirm your order and may also need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
Access to your personal information
We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you may further it to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at oaic.gov.au or on 1300 363 992.
When you visit our website
When you come to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Rat Pack Group is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.